If you would like to be contacted please submit your name and phone/email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-339-7282
This is your invitation to become a member of the Friends of Fred Smith (FoFS) at the Wisconsin Concrete Park in Phillips, Wisconsin. The FoFS is a volunteer non-profit, 501(3)(c), whose mission is to preserve the sculptures at the Wisconsin Concrete Park and to develop the park as a public educational and cultural facility. You can help to make this happen. Membership year is from January 1-December 31.
Your membership supports:
• Conservation and preservation of all 237 statues within the park
• Educational art and environmental programming offered at the Concrete Park
• Community cultural outreach efforts and events
• A community art and culture center fully accessible to the public
• Promotion of the Wisconsin Concrete Park nationally and internationally
• Advocacy for the arts in the region and across Wisconsin
• The Park as a major northwoods tourist destination supporting the local economy
Thank you, your membership matters!
Name ___ ______________________________________
Phone _________________________ Date____________________
E-mail ________________________ ______
Our Membership fee is the amount you are able to give, thank you!
Please send your contact info and check to:
FRIENDS OF FRED SMITH, INC
N8236 Highway 13 South PO Box 73
Phillips, WI 54555